- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon Karo Syrup
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 8 oz. chocolate chips
- Melt the butter and Karo syrup in a large pan over low heat. Add the marshmallows.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peanut butter until it’s melted.
- Add the Rice Krispies and stir until well coated.
- Press the mixture into a 10 x 10 x 3 buttered baking pan. Let cool completely.
- When the bars are cool, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave oven stopping to stir every 5 seconds.
- When it is partially melted, take it out of the microwave and stir until completely melted.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the bars or spread it over the entire Rice Krispie mixture like a frosting.
- Let it set before cutting into squares.
Created using The Recipes Generator