Apple Cherry Crisp
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 Tablespoons cold butter, diced into small cubes
- Gently mix together ingredients for the filling and place in a 9"x9" buttered glass baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Spread on top of the filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Created using The Recipes Generator