Nana’s Banana Bread
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter and flour the Pipka's Almond Cake Pan.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt
- In a separate bowl, beat together sugar and eggs until light and fluffy
- Drizzle in oil and add mashed bananas, sour cream and vanilla extract
- Fold in dry ingredients and pecans Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Created using The Recipes Generator