Esther's Tennessee Pecan Pie & Crust
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold Crisco
- 3-6 Tablespoons ice cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 cups pecan halves, chopped
- Whisk together flour and salt
- Add Crisco and blend with a pastry blender til crumbly.
- Add ice cold water. Form dough into a ball and chill for hours.
- Roll out dough on a sheet of parchment paper. Line pie pan with dough and crimp the edges.
- Whisk together sugar, corn syrup, salt and eggs
- Add melted butter and pecans
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 350 for 60 minutes until set.
Created using The Recipes Generator