Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups are one of the best desserts I've ever made and the easiest. It takes just minutes to prepare, bake and eat warm out of the oven.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon soda
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 heaping cup chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- Melt: 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter in the microwave (only a few seconds). Let cool slightly.
- Add 1/3 cup of light brown sugar, 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix together with a fork or whisk.
- In a small separate bowl, mix a scant 1/2 cup of flour with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter egg mixture and stir together.
- Add 1/4 heaped cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Pat the dough into two 4 inch ramekins and bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
You'll need two 4 inch ramekins to bake the dessert in.
Created using The Recipes Generator