The Pipka Fillable Cupcake Pan has indentations so you can fill your cupcakes with anything you desire. I thought fresh fruit would be nice in May and of course everything is better with whipped cream. Especially when you add Pipka’s Vanilla Extract to it. After I baked the cupcakes and took photos, they looked so good I just had to have one myself. I put a little Hershey’s Dark Chocolate syrup over the fruit before topping it all off with whipped cream. The chocolate syrup added another layer of deliciousness. You might want to try it!
Mom might like to have the Pipka Fillable Cupcake Pan herself so she can bake her own versions of filled cupcakes. It’s fun to pack these up and deliver them to a neighbor or friend. After all, it’s all about BAKE. SHARE. LOVE.
Mother's Day Cupcakes
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pipka’s Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- Various fresh fruits, such as strawberries, blueberries and kiwi. small pieces.
- 1 pint ultra pasteurized whipping cream
- 1 generous Tablespoon sour cream
- 2 generous Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pipka’s Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Generously butter and flour Pipka’s Fillable Cupcake Pan. I also butter and flour the whole top of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter for about a minute. Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla. Alternate flour and milk to the butter mixture, beating on low until combined. Spoon the batter into the cupcake tins, pressing the batter down to fill the tin about 1//4 from the top. Bake for 17-18 minutes until a light golden color. Let cool completely before filling. To make the filling, cut up various fruits, sprinkle with a little sugar and let sit for a while. Then fill each cavity with the fresh fruit. At this point to add chocolate syrup over the fruit, letting it drip down the sides of the cake. Top with dollops of whipped cream and add a raspberry on top. Spread more fruit on the plate around the cupcake. Add a flower. Celebrate Mother’s Day.
- If you have time, place your mixing bowl and beaters in the fridge to chill.
- Place the whipping cream in the cold bowl. Whip the cream on medium low for a couple of minutes. Then turn to medium and add the sour cream. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Continue beating on medium high speed until the cream holds soft peaks. Serve